This is one of my favorite cooking hacks ever.
Sometimes when I bake my sweet potatoes, they get dried out. Usually because I forget to turn on timer. I don’t like to babysit my food. Enter the Crockpot!
You will end up with the sweetest, insanely moist potatoes ever.
Once they’re cooked you can do whatever you like with them. I’ll usually slice them and snack on them throughout the day.
- Sweet Potatoes (3 large)
- Wash and scrub your sweet potatoes.
- Poke holes in them with a fork (so the steam can escape).
- Wrap them in foil - keeping the foil closure at the top.
- Pour about 1" of water in the bottom of the crockpot and place your potatoes inside.
- Only fit as many potatoes in the Crockpot that will cover the bottom. Do not stack them! Cook on high for 4 - 5 hours or low for 8 - 9 hours.